Pets, just like humans, are very sensitive to the energies around them. The main difference is that they are much more sensitive! Often, pets will reflect health issues in the same area that the owner is having blockages or issues with, even minor blockages.
Unlike us, our much loved animal companions cannot choose to walk away from their owners, nor would they want to. They just accept our energies by default. Regular energy sessions is a great prevention tool for your pet, and something you can essentially do together. Clearing yourself and your pet is ideal.
Our pets also pick up health issues the same way we do. Accidents happen that need healing, and they will react to natures elements, including insect bites, and what they eat (or should we say, shouldn’t eat?).
Finally, pets get lonely, just like us. If they are separated from you while you go on work trips or vacation, they do miss you. This will sometimes affect their behavior and habits, at least temporarily. This is usually a great time for a session.
Whatever the reason, an energy healing session will restore their energy field so that their body can heal itself quicker, physically and emotionally. It’s that simple. And because pets are so pure, open minded and non-judgmental, they heal much quicker than we do because they do not resist or over analyze the healing.
The benefits of energy healing on pets varies greatly, just like in humans. Because our friends can’t talk, we don’t know all the benefits that they may be experiencing. All we can do is analyze the results from physical examination and changes in behavior. Some common benefits include:
- More relaxed behavior, or reduced anxiety (usually does not apply for puppies)
- More obedient
- Improvement in physical ailment (eg: rash, broken leg, infection, etc.)
- Better mental health
- Change in attitude
- Better overall health
Plus, energy work may be helpful in times where veterinary procedures seem too drastic, risky, or too high in price. There are never any guarantees, because each pet is different, as is the source of the problem, but it is certainly worth a try.
Distant Pet Healing Session
Although healing sessions can be done in person, it is more efficient to do them at a distance because your pet is in the comfort of your own home with no distractions, allowing Catherine to tune in and send energy without all the hustle and bustle.
All pet healing sessions include a full body Energy Therapy Healing Treatment. The treatment focuses on removing any energetic blockages, restoring your pet’s energy field to its healthy state, removing negative energies and emotional baggage, detoxification, chakra clearing and balancing, and so much more. All Energy Therapy Healing Treatments are unique, depending on your pet’s needs that day.
Once the Energy Therapy Treatment is done, a simple report will be sent to you by email to let you know how the healing went.
First Treatment: $40 USD (remote healing)
Follow up treatments: $30 USD (remote healing)
Intuitive Healing is appropriate if there is a specific health issue you need addressed, such as a sore shoulder, ear infection, fearful behaviour, and so much more. The Intuitive Pet Healing is done remotely and an email report will be sent as soon as the healing is done.
For more information regarding Catherine’s very own Intuitive Healing technique, please visit the Energy Healing page
30 minute Healing: $40 USD (remote healing)
Booking an appointment
- To book an appointment, please contact Catherine Whittaker directly through the online form on the Contact Us page.
- Once an appointment time is settled (if needed), a Paypal invoice will be emailed to you which will be due the day before the service is provided, unless otherwise specified.
- Please provide Catherine with your pet’s first name, male or female, type of pet (dog, cat, etc.), type of breed (dog), or size of your pet.
- If you have a digital picture you can send, please send it along at email@example.com
- Pet healings are normally done within 2 business days if at all possible. Specific appointment times are not scheduled but an email confirmation will be sent to you with the estimated time the healing will occur.
- Once the healing is done, Catherine will send you an email with a mini report of what was found during the healing.
- Intuitive Pet Healing can sometimes take longer than 30 minutes, depending on the health issue, how serious the health condition is, and if you have more than one health issue to want addressed. If this is the case, Catherine will let you know.
- If your pet has a serious health condition, it is recommended that a follow-up healing be done 1-2 weeks after the initial treatment.